Want to ask us a question and have a short video response?
The goal is to create a forum to ask questions that would likely be on the minds of our viewers.
A few good examples might be:
- Hey Mark, what are your thoughts on cathode (auto) bias vs. fixed bias tube amp designs?
- Hey Mark, I’ve been thinking about using an Amazon echo to provide music to my system, how would it sound compared to a CD or vinyl?
A NOT so good example:
- Hey Mark, In my Pioneer SX-850, what is the mouser part number for C31 that I could use to replace it? (too specific and not enough people might care to have a video answering that question). Feel free to ask me these type questions via email, just not for this video series.
Here is how you do it:
- Send an email to email@example.com and in the subject line you must put “ASK MARK”
- Then in the body of your email, ask your question
- Each week (when possible), I’ll try and pick one or two questions that would best serve our audience’s curiosity. We will make a short (5 min or so) video giving our response for the community to see. I think this will be a lot of fun and give us a better way for us to interact with the community.
- Note that it will not be possible to make a video for all of the questions submitted. However, those that don’t get a video, I’ll at least respond letting you know why.
- If your video is chosen, it could take a few weeks to show up on YouTube so time sensitive questions may not be the best to ask.